About Me

My photo
my passion for wildlife research and conservation leads me on new adventures every day. i have traveled from my native state of arizona to hawaii, maine, virginia and most recently to belize in order to help study and conserve wildlife. my goal is to save every animal on earth. i know i will fall short, but why not try anyway?

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

so obviously it's been quite some time since i last wrote, but i plan on getting back into the mix of things. since my last post i have said my farewells to maui, moved over 5000miles to maine to work with seabirds on maine's costal islands and am now back in arizona again!
i will definitely post some pictures and fun stories from my time in maine, but for now i just wanted to put something out there to tell everyone i'm still alive and doing what i love to do: work towards saving wildlife! thank you for all of your support with my many adventures and the ones i still have to come. i have included a beautiful picture of an osprey simply because i can!

3 comments:

shozo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shozo said...

vivvers, its snak... if you find the ivory-billed hummingbird, let me know

shozo said...

i meant woodpecker, not hummingbird, i was looking at your blog title